Cryptocurrency31 minutes ago (Dec 07, 2021 11:30PM ET)
WISe.ART NFTs Marketplace Joins the International Art Week
WISekey International Holding Ltd. announced that its WISe.ART Marketplace was among the NFT exhibits at the International Art Week, an event aimed at educating the community about the world of digital art. The event held at the Art Basel Miami featured digital art items such as historical art, sports cards, watches, and other kinds of luxury items.
NFTs are pieces of digital content built and managed on a blockchain, a digital system used by cryptocurrencies to keep track of transactions and ownership. The new NFTs showcased will be auctioned gradually and will include luxury items, historical art, sports cards, and other items.
Since the launch of its marketplace platform, WISeKey has completed the following activities successfully:
1. Reinforcing its IP and NFT patent ecosystem powered by the extensive list of patents owned. This has ensured that the NFT is not made ambiguous, corrupted, or incomplete.
2. The WISe.ART NFT platform is fully operational and secured by WISeKey’s various security technologies. This enables the authentication of physical objects as well as digital assets.
3. WISe.ART marketplace is also available as a while-labeling option. This allows brands to include a part of the WISe.Art platform into their websites to securely auction and trade NFTs.
Related: Why the NFT Art Market Demands a Closer Look
4. The WISe.ART platform conducted a world-first auction of high-value NFTs. In accordance with the needs of buyers and sellers of high-value goods, the platform is a full-fledged marketplace with its own digital currency and a unique NFT design
5. Joined forces with Polygon to Offer Trusted NFTs solutions. Polygon has become the blockchain of choice for NFTs, NFT marketplaces, and blockchain games. The WISeKey high-value NFTs are essential in meeting the demands of WISekey’s cybersecurity.
6. The WISe.Art platform allows trading of NFTs while ensuring the necessary processes to avoid unwanted activities on the marketplace.
Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures) and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn`t bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data.
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.