You can practically get paid to shop at Costco right now.
Members can land a free $25 Costco gift card with the purchase of $100 in select items from Procter & Gamble Co. brands. These include household names like Dawn, Head & Shoulders, Olay and Tide — and more than 20 others.
But this promotion ends after Sept. 24.
The list of participating brands includes:
- Downy (including Downy Unstopables)
- Head & Shoulders
- Mr. Clean
- Old Spice
- Oral-B (excluding Genius and iO rechargeable toothbrushes)
But wait, there’s more! Some of the items included in the promotion are also on sale at Costco this month. That means you can buy these products for less than Costco’s already-low prices while also scoring a free gift card.
Even better, you can receive up to two offers — meaning two $25 Costco gift cards — per Costco membership number. So, if you happen to need $200 in P&G goods this month, you’ll be looking at $50 in free Costco gift cards.
Here’s how the gift card offer works:
- Buy $100 worth of eligible P&G products at Costco this month. You can buy them online, at a warehouse or both. You do not have to buy them all during a single shopping trip. You just have to spend a total of $100 on eligible items over the course of the promotion, which runs through Sept. 24.
- Send in a copy of your receipt(s) by Oct. 31. You can do this via the offer website or by mailing an offer registration form to the address on the form.
- Monitor your mailbox or inbox. You should receive your free gift card(s) via the U.S. Postal Service or email (depending on which option you selected) within two to four weeks of submitting your receipts.
To be eligible to take advantage of this offer, you must:
- Be a U.S. resident.
- Be an active U.S. Costco member with a valid U.S. membership number. (But members in U.S. territories are not eligible.)
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a valid U.S. address.
For more Costco savings tips, check out “13 Ways to Squeeze the Most From Your Costco Membership.”