Prime Day 2022 is set for July 12-13.
Amazon announced today that the annual summer shopping extravaganza will kick off at 3 a.m. ET on July 12 and run for 48 hours.
It will feature “Amazon’s lowest prices ever on select products from Sony, Bose and GE,” and goods from a wider assortment of third-party sellers than last year, the retailer said.
Deals also will be pegged to various themes, including categories such as Customers’ Most Loved, Internet Famous and Climate Pledge Friendly.
Deals start on June 21
Early deals tied to Prime Day kick off on June 21 and include:
- 55% off select Amazon devices, including Echo Dot and Echo Show smart speakers, Kindle Paperwhite e-readers, Fire 7 tablets, Blink Video Doorbells and more
- Up to 50% off Fire TV smart televisions, including models from Toshiba, Insignia, Pioneer and Amazon with screens ranging from 24 inches to 75 inches
How to earn a $10 credit
Beginning today, Prime members can score a $10 credit for a Prime Day order or future Amazon purchase. To earn the credit, you must collect a stamp for completing each of four Prime activities by July 13 at 11:59 p.m. ET:
- Stream Prime Video
- Listen to Prime Music
- Borrow a Prime Reading or Kindle Unlimited book or add one to your library
- Make a Prime-shipping eligible purchase
You can learn more about earning the credit on Amazon’s Prime Stampcard webpage.
New Amazon Fresh benefit unveiled
Beginning on June 29, Prime members will be able to save 20% on certain everyday essentials at Amazon Fresh stores across the U.S.
The new benefit will be available throughout the year and simply requires Prime members to scan their Amazon app at the register, or to use a credit card associated with their Prime account.
For more about how to get the best deals at Amazon, check out:
- “Amazon Now Offers Cash Back at Your Favorite Grocery Store“
- “9 Mistakes Everyone Makes When Shopping on Amazon“
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.